18 hours agoSmyleGood92
2 hours agouser-58fe80b466c2d
2 days agosasuke-trollchiha
11 hours agoAgent_DC-1 Master of Crackpots
I guess I should start at the beginning. My name is--was, Daniel. I fought in the Covenant/Human war, when I was a Spartan III. Then I died in the Fall of Reach. Or, at least, that's what the records say, anyway. In reality, I was run through by an Elite energy sword. Rather than die, I decided to take my jackknife and shove it down the Elite's throat. It was satisfying. I took the sword as my own, then collapsed from exhaustion. That's when the Director found me. See, I bet after hearing the story of Project Freelancer, you think you know everything there is to know about Dr. Leonard Church, but I'm living proof that you don't.
I was put on ice for a couple years, then, when he thawed me out, the Director had put together an elite task force for hunting down the various things he needed to get his hands on, but couldn't under legal means. The agents assigned to this task force were:
1. Agent Rhode Island, the demolitions expert who knew the solar systems like the back of his hand.
2. Agent Alaska, the heavy hitter who could find a way to beat you to death with your own skull, even though that doesn't seem physically possible.
3. Agent Virgin Islands, or VI, as we called him. The intelligent swordsman, who had the nerve to carry, and I kid you not, a katana and a pistol into battle, and nothing else.
4. Agent Samoa, the determined assassin who wouldn't stop until she got the job done.
5. Agent Puerto Rico, the tomahawk carrying getaway driver that could run circles around a mongoose if you gave him roller blades, a ball of string, and ten minutes.
6. Agent Guam, the quick-witted guns expert that was never without a a clip of bullets and a one-liner to spout while using them.
And then there was me, Agent Washington DC, leader by default, the shell-shocked soldier with a troubling past that hides under a charismatic exterior. Go me.
Our first mission: Track down experimental AI producing technology that was currently in the possession of one Dr. Catherine Halsey. Ten guesses to why the Director needed that particular bit of tech. But, I'm nearing the end of this recorder's limit, so I guess I'll leave it off here. Don't worry, I'll start recording a new one soon. For now, though, this is Agent Washington DC, signing off.
23 hours agosplazzmatic
1 day agoMikey_D Mike Dunne
8 hours agouser-58fe2d4e66ce1
1 day agookcdarksage Thomas
It's been an interesting last few weeks and I have had time to think over efforts and direction with the game(s), so here it is: the direction the development for the game has changed.
It all starts with the original concept: to create a game worthy of the RWBY setting and level of craftsmanship the RT crew has put into the show. After several hours of painstaking debate and looking into other games, what makes them not only popular but enjoyable, I have made the decision that I will be reorienting the web-based side of the game to a different role while building the game itself as a native app for the Windows, OS X, and Xbox One platforms with eventual follow-ups to iOS, Android, and Windows for tablet and phone devices. I know all of this sounds rather ambitious and complicated but this is what I believe is going to be the best direction for delivering an experience for gamers that enriches their experience with the RWBY universe.
At this point, I have more decisions to solidify before sharing with community and more research in terms of working with platforms with which I am unfamiliar, namely PlayStation and possibly Switch. The concept behind the game will remain the same overall with integration to the gaming service providers providing a better overall experience that can be shared across the board.
As always, have a great day and if you have any questions or comments feel free to let me know!
Most Liked Members (24 Hours)
Most Followed Members
New FIRST members
New Site Members
- Total Registered Members: 2587509
- Members Active in the Last 60 Days: 174140
- Total Posts: 2897938
- Total Images: 2023825