Forums > RWBY

RWBY Weapon Ideas

Posts (163)

• latiosfreak2000

latiosfreak2000

#33482267 - 2 months ago

small battleaxe that turns into an assault shotgun (also a smal  flametrower option) (firedust)

• Wolfram812

Wolfram812

#33489368 - 2 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Thanks man I figured the with the glaive being able to keep things at a distance that an lmg would work great for keep Grimm at a distance while the shield helps if they get to close.

• Wolfram812

Wolfram812

#33489372 - 2 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin that's a very nice idea the MG could soften the Grimm up and then the ZWEI hander would tear them apart what sort of dust would it use primarily?

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33489823 - 2 months ago

In reply to Wolfram812

Really, it's just a big ass sword that turns into a machine gun, and thus wouldn't use any specific dust. Therefore, it'd probably use any sort of dust available for use as ammo for the machine gun.

For those who didn't know, a Zweihander is an old German Greatsword (giant 2-handed sword for cleaving through enemy formations, cavalry, armor, etc.).

zweihander.jpg

• Wolfram812

Wolfram812

#33489986 - 2 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin ah ok i was just curious about any sort dust effects the blade may have

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33490038 - 2 months ago

In reply to Wolfram812

Y'know, now that you mention it... it could fire some dust down the fuller into crevices in the edge to have some powerful effects like Myrenaster (Weiss' rapier).

• Wolfram812

Wolfram812

#33490046 - 2 months ago

that would very very painful to be hit with.

• Wolfram812

Wolfram812

#33490047 - 2 months ago

and grav dust could increase the force of impact possibly 

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33490466 - 2 months ago

In reply to err55f5g5f

First time I've ever been mimicked by a bot. True story.

FUGGOFF BOT!!!

• Hydra645

Hydra645

#33490687 - 2 months ago

I've gone back to being a bit unsure about my OC, weapon and semblance mostly. I still remember my 3 ideas.

1. The idea I was currently thinking of, some kind of combination melee/thrown/gun which the OC could use his semblance to travel with or teleport to when thrown.

2. Not sure about the weapon but I want it to work with a semblance that can create runic marks that act like land mines that work differently with dust used. Not sure I want this one to work at range like Weiss'.

3. An idea inspired by video games monks. Basically he'd have gloves and boots or something similar to both Yang and Mercury's weapons. Instead of shells they would just have dust that would work with a semblance that would cover his hands and feet in a stronger aura that would allow him to use more powerful kicks and punches. Different dust would empower the strikes in different ways, but using this would also drain is Aura faster than normal meaning it wouldn't work in prolonged fights and wouldn't have much ranged potential.

• thesonofcinder

thesonofcinder

#33572699 - 1 day ago

i have one, but it might be to overpowered.

in the story i write (gold volume 1) the main villain is a humanoid grimm named gladios. he holds a weapon named blood-lust. this weapon, in its original form. it is a large broadsword with a golden blade and a black handle. as the weapon is hundreds of years old, it has many forms, when it destroys another persons weapon. it gains the ability to transform into that weapon in a matter of seconds, gaining both the attributes and the shape of the weapon. 

for example, if, by some chance, blood-lust destroyed crescent rose, it would gain the ability to transform into crescent rose and, with a gold colored blade and a black handle, with both long and short range abilities. an overpowered weapon for a overpowered character

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33572740 - 23 hours ago

In reply to thesonofcinder

Interesting. So, it's like Velvet's weapon backpack, except it decided what it wants to be on its own.

• thesonofcinder

thesonofcinder

#33573397 - 1 hour ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Yeah. I guess. It goes with its owner. Its a weapon that can take form of the weapons it destroyed, held by a grimm that takes the form of a human he kills