Forums > RWBY

Is Pyhrra Really Dead

Posts (708)

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33411397 - 9 months ago

In reply to Bumblebee4life

In reply to Gearboxhero

Umm the daughter and son are siblings and they don't have to like each other they can be enemies. As for Lux..... Yeah I agree. I would've shipped her with Barris but we all know why that wouldn't work.  

Now I am confused, daughter and son? I missed something there, didn't I?

No lie, my Ex shipped her with Lux heavy! I mean really, really, really heavy. I would always mess with her saying that in the books following order 66 she actually got with Rex, but thanks to Disney destroy the EU we all know why that won't work either. 

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gaurdian Lvl.1

#33411402 - 9 months ago

In reply to Gearboxhero

On an off note the season 2 finale was fantastic. Some of the best Darth Vader moments ever!!!......OK maybe until the ending of Rogue One.

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33411410 - 9 months ago

In reply to JROY

In reply to Gearboxhero

On an off note the season 2 finale was fantastic. Some of the best Darth Vader moments ever!!!......OK maybe until the ending of Rogue One.

I agree and Rogue one was awesome! First time I've seen him actually go full dark lord murder spree! 

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33411435 - 9 months ago

In reply to Gearboxhero

Did you even see that one clone wars arc where they go to the planet with the ancient force beings. 

I think at this point between the clone wars rebels and rogue one Vader/Anakin has finally made up for Hayden Christensen and jake Lloyd.  

• Gearboxhero

Gearboxhero

#33411727 - 9 months ago

In reply to Bumblebee4life

I agree with you there! Year of redemption! :D

• geekythenerd

geekythenerd

#33423472 - 9 months ago

What if Cinder is actually a spy for Ozpin and Co. Ozpin wouldn't die that easily in just a few seconds, I have a feeling Ozpin and Phyrrah were transfered to a dimension where Salem can't feel their presence. Ozpin can appear in mirrors, I dont think a person in contact with another soul can see his other half in a reflection. Phyrrah can't appear to Jeaun yet because of her inexperience. In reply to Bumblebee4life

• geekythenerd

geekythenerd

#33423473 - 9 months ago

What if Cinder is actually a spy for Ozpin and Co. Ozpin wouldn't die that easily in just a few seconds, I have a feeling Ozpin and Phyrrah were transfered to a dimension where Salem can't feel their presence. Ozpin can appear in mirrors, I dont think a person in contact with another soul can see his other half in a reflection. Phyrrah can't appear to Jeaun yet because of her inexperience. In reply to Bumblebee4life

• bswenzel

bswenzel FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33570109 - 5 months ago

In reply to Katsu_Ryuu

Roosterteeth don't do ghosts....they do AI.  church1