Forums > RWBY

RWBY Vol. 4 Soundtrack?

Posts (33)

• Akhaos

Akhaos FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33569365 - 6 days ago

In reply to raynaninja

Is that so...? Let me check quickly...

Okay, yes, Amazon is offering the Volume 4 DVD, regular and Blu-ray Editions, for Pre-order for June 6th. You could be right... I sincerely hope not, but that's what it says... 

Perhaps we will be lucky and the Soundtrack will be released before the DVD...? Despite the Soundtrack and DVDs historically being released together for the past 3 Volumes... Sigh, yeah, it looks that way.

If this is true, then we will be waiting with baited breath for the next month and one-half. If any of you have a time machine, could you please return back to this time from the future and bring us the Soundtrack early? That would be awesome! Or just take it from Jeff by force.

Welp, sorry folks. This seems to be the reality we are living in... To the musically depraved. *raises clinking glass in shame*

• Darkskills

Darkskills FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gorlin Goltz

#33569379 - 6 days ago

I check semi-daily for the release on iTunes, so I'll keep y'all posted if I see it first. 

• Maxsk1

Maxsk1

#33569749 - 6 days ago

I hope its not until June. I'm practically starving now for new music.

• Akhaos

Akhaos FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33569830 - 6 days ago

In reply to Darkskills 

Thank you. I'll remain vigilant on social media.

• DirectorHaruhi

DirectorHaruhi

#33570107 - 5 days ago

I messaged Jeff on Facebook a few months ago, and he confirmed that the release date will be May 1st. Screenshot.

• Darkskills

Darkskills FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gorlin Goltz

#33570172 - 5 days ago

In reply to DirectorHaruhi

You're my hero today 

• Akhaos

#33570332 - 5 days ago

In reply to DirectorHaruhi

Ditto with Darkskills!

• Pittshaw

Pittshaw

#33572069 - 2 days ago

In reply to Ai_Kugeki

I asked Jeff and he said it's on the Vol 4 OSY