It's been awhile, and I wish I could provide a better update, but there's a lot going on right now that I need to take care of, so here's the rundown from oldest to newest:
- Moved across the province to Windsor, Ontario for a new job with the bank in Commercial Banking Sales (February)
- Moved in with an old friend after I found out while I was working that he was looking for a roommate (March)
- Started Boxing with some of the nicest/toughest trainers I've met, lost 20lbs in a month (March - Present)
- Been back and forth from Toronto a lot this week since my 63 year old dad got assaulted by 3 dudes around 5am and was sent to the hospital for his wounds (don't worry, he's fine and rocked one of the dudes in the face before he went down)
- Was accepted as a Guardian and just received my assignment (Freelancers, whatup!)
- Working on Bringing FNF back, however the current goal is to setup for a release the week of the 2-year Anniversary
And that's about it, once things quiet down (if they ever), I'm going to jump on here as much as I can, but for now I'll have to go back to my roots and be in the shadows until I can complete everything.
See you guys soon!!