Forums > Board Games & Tabletop Games

Yu-Gi-Oh

Posts (2954)

• Protoblues

Protoblues FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Name goes here

#33666311 - 1 year ago

In reply to JrHodson

I mostly run him just for his effect to destroy monsters that are summon face up that is below 2000. When he is out and even low power, it's effects destroy a lot of pendulum moves since the cards have to be on the field to activate effects to get the big ones out. I like using escape ghosts so I can get it out and then have my blue eyes chaos max dragon out. The idea is they are forced to put the monster in attack mode and will most likely be destroyed or if they go defense then my blue eyes chaos max attacks and does double piercing damage. 
    I had some games where I could get both of them out on my second turn and watch the pain. 

• BadLuck13

BadLuck13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33671876 - 1 year ago

I might steal that deck idea for a friend. I could never get gods to work but they are still building them. Chaos Max is the center piece of my Blue-eyes deck.

• JrHodson

JrHodson FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Double A Doofus!

#33674579 - 1 year ago

Really? Chaos Zone is the centerpiece to mine! Banish them to get the counters, use cards to put them back into blue-eyes and the counters to bring other monsters back from the banished zone! I might try using the Gods too though.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33674966 - 1 year ago

In reply to JrHodson

Obelisk is pretty easy to bring our in a Mecha Phantom deck. Or any deck that summons tokens very easily.