Forums > Board Games & Tabletop Games

Yu-Gi-Oh

Posts (80)

• Achlime

Achlime

#2276529 - 13 years ago

This is for all members who collect, play or enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh and the TCG (Trading Card Game)...

personally i am a fanitic of it, and I love collecting and battling with the cards with my friends, even my girlfriend collects them... i think its becoming a new pokemon in Australia...

I probably own about 1500 cards all up... including some VERY rare ones...

post what you think about the TCG or Show below... and any ideas on decks etc...

• MikahRalen22

MikahRalen22

#2281961 - 13 years ago

Check this out:

Yu-Gi-Oh
    It's been dead for a few weeks now, you can help pick it back up!!!!

smiley0.gifsmiley1.gifsmiley0.gif

• falleninja

falleninja

#2305099 - 13 years ago

i use to love the game but now im out of it but hey i found out that my deck was worth over $200 but it was to late to sell it none of my cards are worth anything anymore it sucks

• Achlime

Achlime

#2306407 - 13 years ago

In reply to falleninja, #3:

My deck is worth $AU 750 :D... they are still worth a fair bit in Australia... esspecially in the Supanova Conventions... www.supanova.com.au

• Achlime

Achlime

#2306441 - 13 years ago

link fixed...

SupaNova.com

• BurningSnipe

BurningSnipe

#2309861 - 13 years ago

The whole yu-gi-oh series of cards has kind of died out, but some people still play it though, so never forget those few loyal fans who are with it until the end.

Oh and the actual game suks

• JJWalker100

JJWalker100

#2322676 - 13 years ago

-____-" awwww, I like the game, big fan. My deck destroys most decks with it's unethicle style of play.

• Achlime

Achlime

#2371095 - 13 years ago

In reply to Mulletman262, #9:

awesome... right now im perfecting my deck... i've taken about 3 days to do it...but so far looking good... im really reading all my cards and thinking up lots of straigies

• Renzokuken

Renzokuken

#2371104 - 13 years ago

i have a whole lot of secret rares
    about everyone before ancient sanctuary
    and every 1900 attack before then too

• Achlime

Achlime

#2371134 - 13 years ago

In reply to Renzokuken, #11:

do you still play?

• Renzokuken

Renzokuken

#2371188 - 13 years ago

not really
    there's no one to play with around here
    so im trying to sell my cards
    but not having any luck

• LLPoolD

LLPoolD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Fukkit

#2410409 - 13 years ago

You guys, this thread started way before the one your in now, and has more posts, please move to that one, cause its the one i post on, and i dont like double posting to 2 different threads.

• Renzokuken

Renzokuken

#2410685 - 13 years ago

then you shouldnt have posted asshole

• Achlime

Achlime

#2415753 - 13 years ago

In reply to ZatNikAtal, #15:

yeah i know... i looked for the thread awhile back... but i couldn't find it... so i made a new one.... but then later on i was referred back to that thread...so yeah... sorry... i wouldn't of made this if i found the other one...

• Chaplain118

Chaplain118

#2426336 - 13 years ago

In reply to Achlime, #1:

I'm curious, do you get jumped at your school?

• Achlime

Achlime

#2434613 - 13 years ago

In reply to Chaplain118, #18:

Never... well for one I'm a senior, everyone respects me, I'm bigger than most of the people there... and I'm also Student Tresurer...so NO!

• MrJocobo

MrJocobo

#2557545 - 13 years ago

Have you ever tho? I love Yu-Gi-Oh but it really sucks when insicure ASSHATS think that were fags and come over and throw around my cards and totaly disrespect all the people who are playing. God Dam I hate that.

• Achlime

Achlime

#2561497 - 13 years ago

nup never do...but then agian...never bring them to school...i reakon my cards would get wrecked if i put them in my school bag... lol... cause i just throw it around heaps

• MrJocobo

MrJocobo

#2567954 - 13 years ago

In reply to Achlime, #21:

Put your cards in cases. I have cases for every one of my cards and a deck box for all my decks.

• Achlime

Achlime

#2573335 - 13 years ago

yeah so do i... but i reakon the will still get destroyed..and not much point anyway...i only got... 1 WEEK of school FOREVER!

• GC13

GC13

#2587036 - 13 years ago

I had a quasi-hard case for the whole deck, and card sleeves each card. Never had any problem with them getting damaged...

Then again, I'm one of those freaks who takes care of their cards. :-)

• MrJocobo

MrJocobo

#2635270 - 13 years ago

I just came up with a kick ass combo. Since yata garasu is banned I came up with this:
    Tsukeumi in your hand
    One card that puts one card in your opponents hand back to the top of their deck
    magicion of faith on the field

Can you guess what you do?
    If not Ill break it down: Play your magic card. Use Tsukeumi to flip MOF face down. Your opponents turn: they draw the card they just put on their deck. Your turn: Flip up MOF and get back your magic card. Lather, rinse, and repeat

• Frost363

Frost363

#2653948 - 13 years ago

I just stick with my Mystical Knight of Jackal for that one, Jocobo. Nice card. 2700 ATK, Level 7, Light, when a monster is destroyed by Mystical Knight, it's owner is given the choice of sending it to the grave, or returning it to the top of the deck. Get them with one card remaining in their hand that they can't play, then return their monster to the top of the deck. They continue to play that monster to avoid a 2700 direct damage attack, all the while I'm summoning other high powered monsters such as Dark Blade and Archfiend Soldier to the field to do direct damage. All works out mighty fine. By the way, I'm Frost. Resident duelist of Pomona, California.

• MrJocobo

MrJocobo

#2654685 - 13 years ago

Pomona. Cool wheres that?

• MrJocobo

MrJocobo

#2700010 - 13 years ago

You know that when a creature is destroyed by Jackal, you choose if it goes back to their deck, not your opponent. The only flaw that I can see with him is that the creature still goes to the graveyard first so they might be able to use that to their advantage with Necrovally or End of Anubis. A swarm deck also might put it down. They also don't have to play the monster and just take the damage to draw their extra card. Thats a great idea Frost, but like all, it has its loopholes.