Forums > Board Games & Tabletop Games

Million Dollars But...

Posts (471)

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33571343 - 2 years ago

Million Dollars But... will be played just like the shows version. If you would like to go into detail about a question, then by all means go ahead. If you have a question you would like to ask let the current players know so they can finish up that round. Once you get the all clear go ahead and ask your question. I'll begin:

Million dollars but every time you see your own shit stain you get kicked in the chest by a kangaroo. 

• Hanako23

Hanako23 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33571387 - 2 years ago

In reply to Izayer

Million Dollar But...you're now under constant surveillance from the government, who keeps track of all your purchases. All of them. And at the end of every month, they'll send a copy of what you've bought to either your partner or your parents. 

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33571393 - 2 years ago

In reply to Hanako23

Oh damn. So if were to use a private browser can they still spy on me?

• Hanako23

Hanako23 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33571401 - 2 years ago

In reply to Izayer

Yeah, they'll always be able to see what you've bought.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33571407 - 2 years ago

In reply to Hanako23

I don't know. It'd be a more efficient way when Christmas rolls around. But it'd be hard to buy sexy stuff for your partner. 

• Treanomaly

Treanomaly Absolute Travist

#33571409 - 2 years ago

Purchase history list - I feel like that would only make me purchase more and more ridiculous stuff just to mess with people. Depending on who sees it, I'd buy something that I know they'd want and wrapping paper and a card at the same time right near their birthday and then never give it to them. Just to mess with them. Also I'd just buy gross stuff and really weird things to gross them out. 

Kangaroo stain pain - It depends on what you consider shit stain. I've called people shit stain before and I feel like that could be a term someone here would use to describe their child. I feel like the chance of death is way to high for that so I'm out. 

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33571412 - 2 years ago

In reply to Treanomaly

It's your physical shit stain you've made with your butt. 

• Hanako23

#33571413 - 2 years ago

In reply to Izayer

In reply to Treanomaly

I mean basically every time you shit you get kicked by the kangaroo, but don't they have a thing on their legs that lets them disembowel stuff? I'd rather not die just because I needed to wipe.

• Treanomaly

#33571417 - 2 years ago

In reply to Izayer

In reply to Hanako23

Well I don't always look when I wipe until the end just to be thorough. I guess you could purchase a bidet to get around that at home but outside of that is where the issues occur. Still no for me.

They have claws but they're not super sharp claws for ripping flesh or anything. It's the strength in their legs that could stop your heart and crush your ribs that I'm worried about. You'd die, but slowly and painfully.

• Hanako23

#33571431 - 2 years ago

In reply to Treanomaly

yeah, I still don't like that.

That's a no to the million for me then

• Treanomaly

#33571436 - 2 years ago

Here's a very literal million dollars butt

Million dollars but you have to take it out of your arse to use it. You have a million dollar butt because it has a million dollars in it.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33571442 - 2 years ago

In reply to Treanomaly

Are they in large denominations. Or smaller ones?

• Treanomaly

#33571444 - 2 years ago

So it's in $100 notes but if you buy something and there's change, the change has to go back in your arse. 

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33571449 - 2 years ago

In reply to Treanomaly

He'll to the no. The object is to get things out of my butt not put things in. Uh uh, I'm bousy on that one. 

• Hanako23

#33571469 - 2 years ago

In reply to Izayer

In reply to Treanomaly

Hmmm ditto with Izayer. If i didn't have to put change back in, I'd take it.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33571486 - 2 years ago

Million dollars but every single time you hear a door slam you hallucinate a random apocalypse that only you see. 

• Hanako23

#33571530 - 2 years ago

In reply to Izayer

hmmmm how serve is the hallucination?

• Treanomaly

#33571541 - 2 years ago

In reply to Izayer

I feel like that's just million dollars but occasionally you're on Ice

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33571547 - 2 years ago

In reply to Treanomaly

In reply to Hanako23

It's very severe. In everyone else's eyes your just a crazy guy going on about nothing. 

• Hanako23

#33571567 - 2 years ago

In reply to Izayer

huh, how long do they last??

Like is it just a few images that flash before your eyes or is it like a whole dream sequence?

• Treanomaly

#33571578 - 2 years ago

Could you exponentially increase the duration and intensity of the hallucination by slamming a whole heap of doors at once? Because I'd be setting up a huge series of pulleys and ropes in their house and then slamming them all at once at different throughout the day. 

• Hanako23

#33571588 - 2 years ago

In reply to Treanomaly

I think your sanity would take a huge dive by then. 

• Treanomaly

#33571596 - 2 years ago

In reply to Hanako23

I wouldn't do it to myself. I'd mess with the recipient of the million dollars. 

• Hanako23

#33571612 - 2 years ago

In reply to Treanomaly

In reply to Izayer

Yeah, I don't need that in my life right now. Or ever. No to the million

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33571833 - 2 years ago

In reply to Hanako23

In reply to Treanomaly

It last for an hour. I think I can do it.