Forums > Board Games & Tabletop Games

Million Dollars But...

Posts (471)

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33679938 - 1 year ago

In reply to Ratatoskr

Damn. Could you imagine trying to purchase something from the internet. Or anything at the least. Does it count if it’s on behalf of someone else or does the panda eat their shoes too?

• Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr Keeper of Logics

#33679969 - 1 year ago

In reply to Izayer

An online purchase isn't a proposal, it's a pre-rendered arrangement - same with stores. Doesn't count. Making a new deal for someone else would still count.

But if you got down one one knee, and proposed to your long-term significant other - Panda.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33679974 - 1 year ago

In reply to Ratatoskr

Can you imagine having kids later in life and the constant deals/compromises that you would have to make with them. 

“Sweetie I promise that if you eat your broccoli you can watch daddy get his shoes mauled  off and eaten by a panda”. 

Yes I’ll do it. Sounds fun. 

• AgentWashingtub008

AgentWashingtub008 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Crackpot of Coffee

#33680724 - 1 year ago

In reply to Ratatoskr

I think I might, can I just feed the panda my shoes?

In reply to Izayer

I'm only watching the new episodes on the site so I'll be behind, but so far it's:

Thoughts: No

Tentacle: Yes

Fight: No

---

A Million Dollars, But if you want you can spend a quarter every time you get asked to do something to either get out of it with no negative consequences or you have to do it.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33681036 - 1 year ago

In reply to AgentWashingtub008

That’s way too much power for one man or woman to behold. What’s one or two things that we can’t do?  Like, if I murder someone can I still get out of the trial and crime?

• AgentWashingtub008

AgentWashingtub008 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Crackpot of Coffee

#33681208 - 1 year ago

In reply to Izayer

I don't exactly feel like a murder trial is something you get ASKed to do, but maybe we refine it to personal favors

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33681210 - 1 year ago

Who do I give the quarter to, the person who ask for a favor?

• AgentWashingtub008

#33681265 - 1 year ago

In reply to Izayer

I more figured it would flip, show the results, and then be "paid" back to the source.  It goes up in smoke and appears back in Burnie's account or something.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33681458 - 1 year ago

Imagine having to have a speech prepared for a multi bill dollar company. Than at the last minute you pay a quarter to back out of it. The runner up for the speech would have to do it. I’m pretty sure he would be the one guy terrified of public speeches. But yes I’ll do it. 

Million dollars but you have to be the worlds best sex toy inventor and your parents have to be the guinea pigs for it. 

• Chynna

Chynna

#33684885 - 1 year ago

In reply to Izayer

Hmmmm would I have to have details about their experiences or could they just tell me if they found it satisfactory?

• Ratatoskr

#33684905 - 1 year ago

In reply to Izayer

Nope. Nopenopenope.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33684982 - 1 year ago

In reply to Chynna

Well every new product needs good amount of feedback. Whether it’s in a lab or ‘in the field’. 

• kindachishota

kindachishota

#33694856 - 1 year ago

Interesting topic.. 

• AgentWashingtub008

#33696636 - 1 year ago

A Million Dollars But...  Every food taste has made a binary swap with another taste at random.  You can figure it out (it will always be the same), but the only way to know is by eating it.

• Ratatoskr

#33696683 - 1 year ago

So every pair of foods/tastes will always map to each other? 

• AgentWashingtub008

#33696701 - 1 year ago

In reply to Ratatoskr

Yup. Bare in mind, only their tastes exchange, everything else about an orange stays like an orange and beef remains physically beef.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33696773 - 1 year ago

I can imagine drinking coffee and it tasting like raw onions. 

• Ratatoskr

#33696777 - 1 year ago

In reply to Izayer

So you could take a bite out of an onion, and it would taste like chewy coffee. While weeping from the onion, I suppose.

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33696778 - 1 year ago

In reply to Ratatoskr

Or could it be the other way. You drink the coffee and you’re just crying your ass off. 

• Ratatoskr

#33696790 - 1 year ago

In reply to Izayer

Coffee that tastes of a hot onion slurry.

Yeah, no.

• AgentWashingtub008

#33696827 - 1 year ago

I'd do it, but just buy a really good juicer/blender.