Forums > Board Games & Tabletop Games

Gencon 2017

Posts (4)

• QDecisions

QDecisions FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33651397 - 2 years ago

So who went to Gencon last week? What did people play? What did you buy?

• gentmach

gentmach FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33706725 - 1 year ago

What did I play? Crap.

I wanted to try "Wasteland Express" but my group wanted no part of it. Played a"Legendary Buffy" win a box event.

Got two of the "End Times" books for 40k. (Rise of the Primarch and Aeldari.) Bought Wondermark shirts, game tokens, coasters.

I actually stayed busy this year at GENCON so I'm having a difficult time remembering.

• QDecisions

QDecisions FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33707864 - 1 year ago

I played Legend of the Five rings pretty much the entire convention. I feel like I missed out on so much. I wanted to try Wasteland Express as well, but just never got around too it. There is just so much to do. I'm already excited for this years con!

• gentmach

gentmach FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33708398 - 1 year ago

In reply to QDecisions

Nah. It's cool if you enjoyed it. We have a guy that used to play EDH magic for four days straight.

This year's going to be good.