Forums > Board Games & Tabletop Games

The New Warhammer 40k

Posts (4)

• khayon

khayon

#33674648 - 1 year ago

Am interested if anyone else like me has found their way back into Warhammer 40k with the new edition and what you think of it? I'd previously fallen away in 7th edition due to rules over-complication and too much power gaming.

Although I really like the look of the new primaris marines, the scale increase makes my older marines look like children when standing alongside them. Loving the new Death Guard models as well!

• gentmach

gentmach FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33720690 - 1 year ago

Hello! 8th edition is great. I actually got out of my shell and played in a few tournaments. Even got a new guy playing Blood Angels.

8th was nicely streamlined from 7th edition. You still had some armies that can wipe you out first turn but GW is working to fix that.

• limelizard

limelizard FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33744490 - 10 months ago

I play Ultramarines mostly. I started Adeptus Mechanicus for Kill Team and also am looking foreword to playing the Rogue Trader faction in Kill Team and 40k.

• thebarnet89

thebarnet89

#33746931 - 9 months ago

I play Guard I am enjoying 8th i have won more games, I miss blast templates though