Forums > FIRST Members

What have you thrown in Anger?

Posts (359)

• Gigagamer

Gigagamer

#11400776 - 10 years ago

Xbox 360 controller-halo 3 overkill
    Computer mouse-computer foroze a lot
    throwing stick-i throw my stick to relive anger, once hit my neibors dog by mistake,

• Psycho_Dream

Psycho_Dream

#11404005 - 10 years ago

When I was pregnant with my second child, I got off work a little late and was dead tired. My then husband and his friend were playing PS2 and it was loud, I asked nicely for them to turn it down as I went upstairs. After a good 15 minutes, I asked again. By the third time I was pissed so I turned it down myself. As I start back upstairs, he puts it on full blast so I run down the stairs, rip the stereo from the entertainment center and throw it in the wall, it got stuck in the wall lol I snag the PS2 and chuck it clear across the living room, its when I went for the tv when they finally were able to stop me, I was 6 months pregnant at the time... I threw a cordless telephone at his head on a different night lol that shit was funny!!!

• Adder

Adder

#11412627 - 10 years ago

I got angry at a game(though I forgot which one) and ended up destroying a small plastic stepping stool. Now, the funny thing is, I would have expected the legs to break or something. I did NOT expect my foot to smash clean through the top, leaving a large hole in the middle of the stool. My parents weren't home, so I quickly threw it into the trash inside a large garbage bag.

To this day, my parents still have no idea what happened to that stool.

• JPDarkmoon

JPDarkmoon

#11413911 - 10 years ago

My best "broken console controller" break had nothing to do with a throw ... I just squeezed it so hard it broke into 3 pieces in my hands! It was an SNES controller, from back in the day! It also was before all the arthritis in my hands set in. I got the strangest looks from my friend ... somewhere between, "DUDE!! You broke my game!," and, "If he gets mad at me, he's going to rip my face off ... FOR REAL"!! smiley0.gif

• ChameleonHD

ChameleonHD

#11431489 - 10 years ago

Once whilst I was sitting at the PC in the second floor study, the cat was on my lap and it decided to bite me. Needless to say I was shocked and in said shock threw the cat backwards. In my surprise at launching the cat through the air I turned to discover the cat was no longer in the room. In fact he had made an unplanned departure through the window I had carelessly left wide open. Hasn't bit me since.

• Psycho_Dream

Psycho_Dream

#11431687 - 10 years ago

In reply to ChameleonHD, #359:
    LMAO!! Poor Kitty!

• RobDavoust

RobDavoust FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#11432145 - 10 years ago

Does it count if i threw that person?

• Casty

Casty

#11432316 - 10 years ago

Has anyone called dibs on a midget yet?

• pirategirl66

pirategirl66

#11434063 - 10 years ago

A plastic crate full of papers, a glass of water into the persons face (the water, not the glass), and I broke my door frame when I kicked it.