Forums > FIRST Members

The Random Questions thread

Posts (33129)

• Revanaught

Revanaught FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33646403 - 2 years ago

Why am I so unfortunate that anytime I want to buy a shirt in the RT store, they never have my size or any item I want to buy, like a plush, is not only sold out but then shortly after retired, never being restocked? 

• Radius55

Radius55 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Site Admin

#33646451 - 2 years ago

Wow, one and a half years since the last post. Dang, and I thought this place was long dead.

• Revanaught

Revanaught FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33646456 - 2 years ago

In reply to Radius55 

Oh, wow, I'll be honest, I've been drinking tonight.  Quite a lot actually, I just finished the latest theater mode, and I didn't even notice that the last post was from a year ago.  I thought this was like a 2 or 3 day old post at most.  Whoops, my bad.  Eh, either way I wasn't expecting anyone to respond, I just wanted to vent my frustration about everytime I wanted to buy something it was sold out or not in my size

• Fizz

Fizz

#33656582 - 2 years ago

Ha, wow indeed. tbh I almost thought it would be longer. It seems like an eternity since this was one of the most active threads on the site. 

I dunno about your question man, maybe you just have a taste for the popular stuff and RT didn't anticipate those products being popular enough. They could have a contract with the producers for only a certain amount per week/month/quarter/year/century/eon.