Forums > FIRST Members

The Reason You Sponsored

Posts (1044)

• Evan_Harper

Evan_Harper FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Vaner12

#33231099 - 3 years ago

In reply to daniel112666

How so?

• daniel112666

daniel112666 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33231191 - 3 years ago

In reply to Evan_Harper

How so what?

• Evan_Harper

Evan_Harper FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Vaner12

#33231624 - 3 years ago

In reply to daniel112666

Like aside from soonership. How do you support them? Just curious is all.

• HybridSquirrels

HybridSquirrels The Keeper of Nuts!

#33233767 - 3 years ago

In reply to Evan_Harper

Dunno about him but i reckon buying stuff in the store is good, or using their podcast sponsor services (although being in the UK most are not applicable to me), that said i still watch most vids on public youtube to give them a small ad revenue on it except maybe podcasts as i prefer to hear/watch them closer to live airing

Anyone else the same?

• Evan_Harper

#33234175 - 3 years ago

In reply to HybridS

That is true. I forget people that aren't in the US have it a bit harder or less stuff than the US.

• HybridSquirrels

HybridSquirrels The Keeper of Nuts!

#33234269 - 3 years ago

In reply to Evan_Harper

Lol it's not the third world here! Most of the services exist just not the same companies so the ad read codes are not usable. But in fairness I imagine the US viewership is so much higher they probably do ok

• Evan_Harper

#33235002 - 3 years ago

In reply to HybridS

I'd like to think so. Lol I could be wrong.

• JackAnders

JackAnders

#33238542 - 3 years ago

In reply to daniel112666

I get what you're saying man. I respect that even though you have adblocker installed that you're a sponser so you're still supporting the site rtegardless. props.

• Evan_Harper

#33238906 - 3 years ago

In reply to JackAnders

Yes, being a sponser is a big part of supporting them. I just feel bad for other smaller guys out there were AdBlocker hurts them a lot.

• JackAnders

JackAnders

#33239767 - 3 years ago

In reply to Evan_Harper

Yeah, I see what you're saying.

• ohdickens

ohdickens :D

#33240797 - 3 years ago

I, uh... mainly sponsored so I could see episode 60 of OTS early so I could timestamp my ass-swipe for my friends to watch when it went up on YT (as I would be at work until late Saturday and was really excited to show them asap).

• Evan_Harper

#33240815 - 3 years ago

In reply to ohdickens

I watched that epiosde just the other day! It was so funny!

• ohdickens

ohdickens :D

#33240918 - 3 years ago

In reply to Evan_Harper

I love that show just so goddamn much.

• Evan_Harper

#33241384 - 3 years ago

In reply to ohdickens

It is! It seems like the staff hates it, but the fans like it so they're still going with it.

• frizzical

frizzical

#33432508 - 2 years ago

I really wanted to watch Let's Play Live the Documentary and then I just really like being able to watch things a day early on the site :)

• willowlovesjesus

willowlovesjesus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33433899 - 2 years ago

I suffer with PTSD and trying to find things that make me mlaugh are few and far between. But after years of watching roosterteeth grow, they have been a source of joy in my life that I will never be able to repay. 

Help Me To Get A Service Dog

• Demons4eva

Demons4eva

#33702988 - 1 year ago

I sponsored to give back to Rooster teeth for making such amazing content as well as the discounts and exclusive vids

• kyreep_dk

kyreep_dk FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold kyreeP_dk

#33734541 - 1 year ago

i sponsored to support rooster teeth and help them just like they help the community and their viewers. They all have such a good heart and support numerous amount of people they only deserve the same support and more.

• jack202020

jack202020 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33758942 - 2 months ago

I sponsored rooster teeth to get access to their exclusive videos and content early. Unfortunately the Rooster Teeth site's video player is so slow I can't watch a single one of the videos I am paying monthly for. Unacceptable.