Forums > FIRST Members

Sponsor Comics Archive

Posts (147)

• BOBJohnson

BOBJohnson

#16520252 - 5 years ago

In reply to SammichGal, #127:

Unfortunately I have tried everything I can think of find the new location (if there is even one). The only hope now is either a site admin post new links - or fix my broken ones.

Or if someone saved a cache of them is willing to reshare them - albeit, I am not sure if that would get them in trouble (I would hope not).

Post edited 2/20/14 1:59AM

• Sloopdoop

Sloopdoop

#16950751 - 5 years ago

Thanks so much! This is really cool of you

• Sloopdoop

Sloopdoop

#16950757 - 5 years ago

well I mean, it was a nice thought

• acestriker1

acestriker1

#16975566 - 5 years ago

I'd love to see these comics, as I wasn't a sponsor when they were still being written and illustrated. I thoroughly enjoyed the comic when it was active, so it would be nice to see these additional exclusive ones.

Hope someone with the necessary tools takes pity on us!

• NODCOMMAND

NODCOMMAND

#17383123 - 4 years ago

I really miss RT Comics. I'm seeing paperbacks on amazon going for $100 used...have they become a rare collectible?

• LandMoose

LandMoose

#17412625 - 4 years ago

I really get the impression that RT wants everyone to forget they ever did comics. They must hate Luke and/or Griffon.

• Chaosfreak61

Chaosfreak61

#17414581 - 4 years ago

In reply to LandMoose, #133:

I don't think that at all, it was a shining moment in their history. They still mention comics in the podcast at times.

• JakeHCoker

JakeHCoker

#17414649 - 4 years ago

In reply to LandMoose, #133:

The main reason they don't promote the comics anymore is that they didn't sell well. People loved the comics and Luke and Griffon, but few people actually paid for the comics when they could just come to the site to read them.

Honestly I'd love to own each of the books, but most aren't for sale anymore and the price was a little high considering I've already read them all before.

• mstoria

mstoria

#17439722 - 4 years ago

I wish I could get my hands on the actual comics! I would love to have physical copies

• 50M30N3

50M30N3

#17460427 - 4 years ago

Yeah, actually. If there were a way to buy the books, I'd pay for them now that I'm an adult with a real job years later. Curse my poorly timed birth.

• JakeHCoker

JakeHCoker

#17460859 - 4 years ago

In reply to 50M30N3, #137:

Same man.

• RojoLobo

RojoLobo

#17476139 - 4 years ago

In reply to 50M30N3, #137:
    i kept saying the same thing. that as soon as i get a job. i always saw them on sale asking for me to buy them. begging even. then they were all gone. i didn't even read them all because i had always plan to buy them.

• 50M30N3

50M30N3

#17476345 - 4 years ago

In reply to RojoLobo, #139:

Comics were actually my favorite thing about RT before they started doing the podcast. But seeing how much the community has grown and how few people would even appreciate the comics now, it's kind of a moot point. A lot of the humor, while funny to us, is dated. RT will sell a lot more T-shirts to new users than they will comics to old users.

• burpin_ET

burpin_ET FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17494143 - 4 years ago

Where the sponsor comics different from these? roosterteeth.com/comics/?page=1

Post edited 4/01/15 1:14AM

• FenrirMaster

FenrirMaster FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17495055 - 4 years ago

In reply to burpin_ET, #141:

Wait, what?

• Radius55

Radius55 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Site Admin

#17495096 - 4 years ago

In reply to burpin_ET, #141:

Yes

• burpin_ET

burpin_ET FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17495188 - 4 years ago

Damn, that's a shame. I've blew through rereading them all last night. Would love to have read more. It was certainly a blast from the past.

• Mattt__

Mattt__

#17516714 - 4 years ago

None of the comics are loading for me smiley2.gif

• BOBJohnson

BOBJohnson

#17535690 - 4 years ago

In reply to Mattt__, #145:

Unfortunately when they moved to a new storage server, they changed the path to the images - or didn't even transfer them. Either way the images don't load for anyone.

• Silvern7552

Silvern7552 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32965076 - 3 years ago

Is this the rt comics that they released for a while?

• simonferry

simonferry

#33645073 - 2 years ago

Interesting to see) 

• jonesacraig

jonesacraig

#33669388 - 1 year ago

ohhh that is pretty interesting