Forums > FIRST Members

If Rooster Teeth hired you!

Posts (594)

• Digit_AU

Digit_AU

#14960851 - 7 years ago

Theoretically -If you got a call asking if you would like to work for Rooster Teeth, would you accept?

AND what would be your job there?

• josh

josh Canuck

#14961470 - 7 years ago

I'd love to work at RT, but I don't think my frozen Canuck ass would survive the scorching Austin summers.
    I'd probably end up working in editorial or in the 3D work.

• Jean110

Jean110 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTMI's Red Shirt

#14961493 - 7 years ago

I agree with Neutral Green, if finding a place to live was easy enough I would. However, I'm not exactly sure what I would do outside of writing plot-lines or scripts, or perhaps voice acting, as I have a minor in speech and drama/communications. Plus I'd need to have my teaching degree so that, when I'm not writing scripts or dolling out dialogue in the studio, I'd have something to keep me sane.

• Gingeyy

Gingeyy

#14961892 - 7 years ago

My job would be to polish the card board cut out of Gus, show animals pictures of Burnie so they can remember who's boss, and to also maintain everyone's vehicle while they are at work (you know, managing the headlight fluid and such). I think my business card from them would say Gingeyy : Professional Strongman.

• Rednaz

Rednaz

#14961933 - 7 years ago

My job would be to come up with ideas that most people would consider insane.

• Sargentgreen

Sargentgreen

#14961955 - 7 years ago

Would I accept: Yes
    My Job: Scruffy the Janitor
    Seriously though I would probably do web development or IT work.

Post edited 12/08/11 12:09PM

• Bobomcgraw

Bobomcgraw

#14962130 - 7 years ago

I would, if I had 24/7 access to air conditioning and could afford accommodation.
    I would probably work in IT somewhere, that's where my qualifications are.

• apexander

apexander FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Apexander

#14962348 - 7 years ago

If I was called by Burnie for a job, of course I'd accept, but as for the skills I have, these guys are pretty well set up unless they want their own personal pizza guy. I can make some damn good pizzas, or any food in general really. Or accounting. I could probably do that too. XD

• AKlinker85

AKlinker85

#14962682 - 7 years ago

Well...after waking up from fainting because my greatest dream has come true, of course I'd accept! And I would be a voice actor in RvB...even if it was for something as stupid as a guard with one line...I'd totally do it.

• user_awesome

user_awesome

#14963329 - 7 years ago

Would I accept, YES. As for what I'd be, since I'm only 17 I would probably end up being a grip or coffee boy, but I don't drink coffee, so I wouldn't be much help there. If I could though, it would be awesome to a photographer for the company or editor. I've spent countless hours editing in FCP(probably over 1500 by now) and I've filmed and shot photos in almost every condition possible, even underground. But again, since I'm 17 and still in school, the only possible way I'd ever get to do that is if I was a intern for a summer and lived with one of the staff (I live on a island near Seattle, WA). *hint**hint* smiley8.gif

• yourteammate

yourteammate

#14963400 - 7 years ago

If I got offered a job at Rooster Teeth, i would probably either work as a creative consultant or combat consultant for all their new animations they have been incorporating into the Red vs Blue series.

• Disz

Disz

#14963521 - 7 years ago

Certainly I would accept it if rooster Teeth offered me a job.

What would I be doing? Video editing or working security next to Kara at the front door.

• Hughman

Hughman FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14964085 - 7 years ago

If I was offered a job at Rooster Teeth it would most likely be for voice acting, but because I live in Australia I would also try and get in some computer animation development before I came over.

• Watauga

Watauga

#14964183 - 7 years ago

I don't think I would because I like to work outside and computers and weather don't really go good together. Also, I live in Memphis. I don't want to live in a place hotter than here. I was thinking of visiting Austin last August and then I hit myself in the head with a brick and realized not a good idea to visit Hell. I may visit in March. It shouldn't be over a 100F then. Hopefully.

• OperaHero

OperaHero

#14964234 - 7 years ago

Hmmmm. This is an excellent question. If Roosterteeth hired me, I imagine I'd end up doing a number of things. ie. achievement hunter videos, acting in RT shorts, and voice acting in one of the series, and... I hope singing at some point, because that's what I do.

• JoeyFatz

JoeyFatz

#14964704 - 7 years ago

If I was offered a job would I accept?... Without question.

What would I do? ... Probably make more stupid videos like this;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=saIlEVC42xM

... And some acting would be fun.

• Jorge13147

Jorge13147

#14964999 - 7 years ago

The job offered to me would most likely be chief executive butt taster.

And of course I would accept.

• Paul

Paul

#14966228 - 7 years ago

I would accept and I would love to be a creative mind, actor and video editor.

• DWord

DWord

#14966379 - 7 years ago

If I got hired for anything it would probably be the grunt work no one wants to do. Clean the toilet, take out the trash, haul items places, get beat up by Monty, etc. Basically a temp.

• Toku

Toku

#14966383 - 7 years ago

i would most likely accept because i love having hot weather all year round and as i hear it its crazy hot there and all that delicious food i love bbq no downside really. As for a job probably Animator, Photographer, or Filmography.

• Laurora

Laurora

#14968496 - 7 years ago

I'd accept because Austin would be my next destination regardless, post graduation next year. I'd work in the post production for audio, video, editor and rice picker. And be the company's personal chef, and Burnie's sandwich maker... now ain't that something for ya?

• Tomboy

Tomboy

#14968497 - 7 years ago

You'd have to be crazy to not accept a job at RT! Wait... I'm crazy, so... you'd have to be sane not to accept. As for what I'd do, I used to do some 3D animation and voice acting in high school. I'd definitely do the voice acting!

• Varanox

Varanox

#14968535 - 7 years ago

Dream job would be at RT!! That would be amazing!! I would probably just do some rt shorts or help with RvB. Two of the greatest shows EVER!!!

• ComputerNerd

ComputerNerd

#14968555 - 7 years ago

Would I accept? - Probably
    My Job? - Probably IT related since I'm a Software Engineer.. But being 6'5" maybe they could find another use for me, like reaching the top of the storage shelving without a ladder..

• AndyWills

AndyWills FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14969073 - 7 years ago

I'm pretty unqualified for everything they do so I'd decline and save space for people who would be useful. Unless of course they need a research assistant or something, I'm a pro at that.