Forums > FIRST Members

first game you ever beat

Posts (547)

• viper8608

viper8608 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15598362 - 6 years ago

mine was ninja gaiden for the nes. then later super mario bros three. but even to this day my first game completed is my proudest.
    what was yours?

• CAMERABOI

CAMERABOI

#15598498 - 6 years ago

In reply to viper8608, #1:

After failing throughout the Master System era I finally beat a game; Sonic 2 on Sega Megadrive (genesis).

As an adult I went back and proudly beat the master system games that baffled me as a child. But I still can't beat Alex the Kidd in Miracle World. It keeps me up at night.

• Meerkat_df

Meerkat_df FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15598501 - 6 years ago

Star Fox 64.

• viper8608

viper8608 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15598506 - 6 years ago

In reply to CAMERABOI, #2:

thats ok. ghosts and goblins still haunts me. that game, that fucking game. if I ever beat that game I will buy myself a $500 bottle of whiskey.

• Blackwings21

Blackwings21

#15598510 - 6 years ago

Super Double Dragon on Snes.

• Ikagawa

Ikagawa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15598516 - 6 years ago

Super Mario Bros. A friend and I spent hours when we were six playing that with the dual cartridge of Duck Hunt. We also spent a lot of time playing Track and Field with the mat.

His mother was not happy with the amount of noise we made sprinting in Track and Field.

• Simon01

Simon01

#15598574 - 6 years ago

The first game I can vividly remember 'clocking' completely was Super Mario 64. Getting up onto the roof and meeting Yoshi gave a real sense of accomplishment.

• abaum713

abaum713

#15598687 - 6 years ago

The first game I beat was either Crash Bandicoot 1, Spyro 1, or Final Fantasy VII. I have beat all of them, but I don't remember which one I beat first.

• Godzi92

Godzi92 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15598703 - 6 years ago

GoldenEye on N64

• TacoClone

TacoClone

#15599075 - 6 years ago

Definitely Pokemon Blue version, lol

Other than that, not sure what my first actual console game I beat was.

• Cove

Cove FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Dancing Shark

#15599099 - 6 years ago

ummm, Pokemon Red? I'm not too sure. My memory of gaming earlier than age 6 is a little foggy

• Gingeyy

Gingeyy

#15599118 - 6 years ago

Pokemon Blue. I'm still kinda sore about that. I did ALL that work only to be knocked out. pfft.

• Anthonyc88

Anthonyc88

#15599256 - 6 years ago

The original Legend of Zelda for the nes was my first game ever beat

• Karl

Karl

#15599495 - 6 years ago

It was either Ocarina of time, Final fantasy VII or Pokemon Blue

• Damolicious

Damolicious

#15599891 - 6 years ago

It would have either been Sonic the Hedgehog, or Alex the Kidd on the Sega Master System, Can't honestly remember which I beat first.

• Griever2112

Griever2112 The Nerfing Lionheart

#15600526 - 6 years ago

old school... Ducktales on the NES.

• MilboBaggins

MilboBaggins FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15600571 - 6 years ago

First game I ever beat was Sonic the Hedgehog for the SEGA Megadrive. Good times! :)

• Nil_Satis_Kings

Nil_Satis_Kings FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Nil_Satis_Kings

#15600997 - 6 years ago

Got to be Pokemon Blue, or Time Trax for the snes.

• Zobon

Zobon

#15603381 - 6 years ago

Pokemon Silver.

• Reaperlord1

Reaperlord1

#15603766 - 6 years ago

Majora's Mask and it's still my proudest victory over a game.

• homelesscat

homelesscat

#15604199 - 6 years ago

I can't really remember which game I first completed as I've been playing them for so long now but I "press continued" my way through streets of rage 2 on the Sega Mega Drive when I was about 5 - 6 years old.

• TwinkleToes3

TwinkleToes3

#15604890 - 6 years ago

Star Fox 64, shooting Andross' eyes and stuff was amazing

• Aratar

Aratar FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15606109 - 6 years ago

Original Super Mario Bros on the NES when i was 4 years old. One of the first things I remember about my childhood since me and my dad 2 playered it together pretty much every night when we first got it :P

• kevin0

kevin0

#15606900 - 6 years ago

Kingdom Heart's 2 for Playstation 2, I swear I'm really embarrassed by how long it took my 10 year old self to beat that guy with the water guitar thing.

Post edited 1/17/13 2:25PM

• rpetkus

rpetkus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15606921 - 6 years ago

Mine was Super Mario World (snes)... That was when I was in kindergarten... Game Genie helped me :P I think the first one I completed without any cheats was Zelda: Link to the past.