Forums > FIRST Members

first game you ever beat

Posts (547)

• PJTam

PJTam FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16773840 - 5 years ago

The first game I ever beat was The Bouncer for PS2. I had played a bunch of games before then, but I usually would just put them aside or get bored. It was before I had a firm understanding of gaming and what not, so when I finally beat my favorite PS2 game I was in so much shock and had a great day.

Now, well I can beat that game in a few hours, Can't believe it was The Bouncer that started the speedruns and 'release day completions'

• RagArk

RagArk

#16774771 - 5 years ago

My first game I ever beat was one of the Pokemon games.

• NiCKeuH

NiCKeuH

#16775205 - 5 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #546:

Which one?

• xenia

xenia FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16775207 - 5 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #546:
    Well, that narrows it down.

• RagArk

RagArk

#16775598 - 5 years ago

In reply to xenia, #548:

In reply to NiCKeuH, #547:

I think it was Pokemon Red.

• vastaya

vastaya FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16775601 - 5 years ago

Probably Kingdom Hearts I or Pokemon Silver

• NiCKeuH

NiCKeuH

#16776061 - 5 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #549:

Awesome.

• GPuds11

GPuds11

#16777999 - 5 years ago

This might be kinda sad but the first game I ever beat was Callof Duty 2: Big red One (Great game). I played alot of games before that but I never beat them because my brain couldnt comprehend at the time.

• Darkduckie

Darkduckie

#16778038 - 5 years ago

I don't remember the name of the game, but I know it was on the Nintendo 64 and it was a fighting game with robots that I think are transformers but I don't really know for sure. it wasn't really a good game.

• Chris77396

Chris77396

#16780044 - 5 years ago

In reply to Darkduckie, #554:

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots?

• AccadianBro

AccadianBro

#16780389 - 5 years ago

In reply to viper8608, #1:

The console, Nintendo 64 and it was the classic Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time. Still to this very moment it will be my favorite game! That water temple always made me want to break the controller... The first game I raged too as well smiley0.gif

• BackupSalmon

BackupSalmon

#32897905 - 3 years ago

With certainty, Donkey Kong 64. 101% Took about 24 hours, on my third run.

• MysteryChant

MysteryChant FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold MysteryChant

#32904540 - 3 years ago

I think it was probably Toy Story on the Sega Megadrive, either that or Sonic.

• Viadis

Viadis FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33412492 - 2 years ago

Starcraft probably, I must've 6-7. I still suck at it though

• Treanomaly

Treanomaly Absolute Travist

#33420830 - 2 years ago

It would have to be Alex Kidd in Miracle world on Sega Master System 2. That was my first console and the game came built in.  Didn't get other games until later.

• sirmonkey95

sirmonkey95 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33585732 - 2 years ago

Pocket Bomberman on the Gameboy Color. It was released in 1998 and it was my and my sisters' favorite game at the time. I remember writing the codes for the levels with sharpie on the gameboy so we can revisit them later. 

• Gorlin Goltz

Gorlin Goltz

#33587365 - 2 years ago

Mega Man Zero 2 on the GBA.... Such an old game, but it was so good. 

• GhostBear117

GhostBear117 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33592376 - 2 years ago

Halo, I was 10 and come on at that age I could never finish anything yet alone be good enough at game to beat it. But halo was something different and never played anything like it and I just never put the controller down.

• maynardf

maynardf FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Maynard

#33594073 - 2 years ago

Pokemon Red - Fantastic introduction to the wonderful world of video james

• Priest

Priest FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold NonSequitur OCC Consular

#33720549 - 1 year ago

Super Mario Bros. followed quickly by The Legend of Zelda

• Bertie2077

Bertie2077 Create Worlds #UE4

#33721328 - 1 year ago

gosh thats been so long. it was either gothic 1 or lego star wars. yeah pretty sure it was lego star wars :D the 2005 one. 

i would say gothic 1 and i actually know i saw the ending but technicaly i was always just watching a friend play it when i was over., and well pokemon is never really over xD but i finished the main story of crystal and silver also around the lego star wars time. .

• Sevler425

Sevler425 *As seen on PS4*

#33721592 - 1 year ago

Zombies Ate My Neighbors back on the NES, so fun to play with my friend.