Forums > FIRST Members

All time favourite game?

Posts (241)

• JamesKennedy

JamesKennedy

#16090684 - 6 years ago

I've finished all my other games and have no idea what to buy next, just wondering what everyone's all time favourite games were?

• mattydude

mattydude

#16091015 - 6 years ago

halo 2 for me :D

• TheWickerMan

TheWickerMan

#16091160 - 6 years ago

Ocarina of time or starcraft II for multiplayer

• JamesKennedy

JamesKennedy

#16091538 - 6 years ago

In reply to ColinN, #5:

Either Xbox or PC.

• AlbinoKayaz

AlbinoKayaz

#16091946 - 6 years ago

I had a lot of fun with ac brotherhood.

• WarBunny

WarBunny

#16092767 - 6 years ago

I love action sides rollers, like cloudberry kingdom, so that's my favourite type of game but if I had to pick my favourite singular, well, it'd have to be halo ODST or Tetris. ODST is just the best Halo in my opinion. ^_^

• Obi1Shinobi

Obi1Shinobi

#16096779 - 6 years ago

Half-life or FFVII

• Recon0s

Recon0s

#16096895 - 6 years ago

Halo CE for the original xbox. I remember playing it everyday once i got home from school. I was also in 3rd grade lol. i matured very fast lol.

• BurnieJr

BurnieJr

#16097022 - 6 years ago

All time favorite game.. Probably the 2nd Assassin's Creed game. For the PC. If we're gonna go by how many hours I have played a game, it'll have to be CS 1.6, which is around 1900 hours. But a game like that is not enjoyable to the majority.
    Right now I like to waste my time in Binding of Isaac though. It's always fun since there's so many item combinations you can end up with.

• TheCanadyMan

TheCanadyMan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16097079 - 6 years ago

Hands down all time favorite game for the Xbox360 would have to be Fallout3.
    I've invested over two hundred hours of game play and always find myself coming back to it time and time again.

• NASBIA

NASBIA The Good Guy

#16097532 - 6 years ago

As much as I love the Halo and Bioshock games my favorite game would have to be Shadow of the Colossus. Can't describe the feeling I had playing that game for the first time.

• kec36

kec36 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16097587 - 6 years ago

Probably the first Fatal Frame for original xbox. I don't think I could ever get bored with it, whether I'm playing or watching someone else play.

• CombatGam3r

CombatGam3r FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16097926 - 6 years ago

Definitely the Kingdom Hearts series.

But I have been enjoying going back and replaying the Dead Rising series.

• thatspenguy

thatspenguy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16098135 - 6 years ago

Pokemon Blue.

Nuff said.

• Aardvark_RvB

Aardvark_RvB

#16098172 - 6 years ago

Mass Effect, so great and soooo underrated.

• BurnieJr

BurnieJr

#16098186 - 6 years ago

In reply to Aardvark_RvB, #19:

The first Mass Effect game sold 1.6 million copies in the first 6 weeks, it has all around great reviews with 9's and 10's. How exactly is it underrated? :P

• Aardvark_RvB

Aardvark_RvB

#16098242 - 6 years ago

Because 90% of the people who played it, me included, were expecting a GoW type of experience and after buying it either returned it or let it collect dust indefinitely. You should know from CoD that selling a zillion copies and getting great review doesn't actually make it a good game lol.

• tinkkles

tinkkles FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16098433 - 6 years ago

I'd have to say a tie between Halo 2 and Paper Mario for the N64. If only because they hit my nostalgia centers pretty hard on a regular basis.

But Twilight Princess and Bioshock are pretty close runner ups.

• Badgerocity

Badgerocity

#16098610 - 6 years ago

Current gen? Dark Souls and Dishonored always get my recommendation! Not nearly enough people play them... But you can never go wrong with some classic Banjo Kazooie on XBLA lol

• KTyna

KTyna Fab

#16098818 - 6 years ago

I don't actually play a lot of games bc I'm too poor for my own console but I've played Fable 2 through completely like 4 times and started games a million times and I know that game inside and out and I adore every bit of it

• Spiritsfyre

Spiritsfyre

#16098873 - 6 years ago

The Jak and Daxter Series(Jak 1,2,3 they are all great) and halo, and mass effect

• BlackTar

BlackTar

#16098919 - 6 years ago

Command and Conquer Red Alert 2.

• Kitsuun

Kitsuun

#16099383 - 6 years ago

Banjo Kazooie is my all time favourite, with the Kingdom Hearts series being a close runner up ^_^

• mabrasm

mabrasm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16099615 - 6 years ago

At this point, probably Minecraft. I love sitting down to play it and listen to old RT Podcasts. Throw in a few beers, and it's a great way to wind down after work.

• Erugaming

Erugaming

#16099803 - 6 years ago

Since you mentioned PC then I'd have to say Star Wars Battle Front 2. Unfortunately I couldn't recommend buying it anymore since a huge part of it was online and I don't know if any one stills plays it or if servers are even up.

If you want to pick up a competitive game I'd say StarCraft 2. Online is incredibly competitive.