Halo CE.

• FrankieDankils

FrankieDankils Frankie

#33427258 - 2 years ago

Halo Reach :)

• spanksthellama

spanksthellama Silly Little Donut

#33455102 - 2 years ago

Hmm. Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Thief. Maybe I like Thief more due to the fact that it was so incredible for it's time.

• jacobradske

jacobradske FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33535763 - 2 years ago

This is a tough one. I would say the borderlands or dark souls series for me. In particular borderlands 2 and dark souls 2 hold special spots in my heart. I still play them both on the ps4 when I'm bored of everything else!

• Grecky

Grecky

#33711508 - 1 year ago

In reply to spanksthellama

Hmm. Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Thief. Maybe I like Thief more due to the fact that it was so incredible for it's time.

Looking to start playing this game soon.

• carlking

carlking

#33712176 - 1 year ago

I'll stick with Overwatch, Monster Hunter, and Pokemon. 

• JiinxShocker

JiinxShocker

#33712759 - 1 year ago

Favorite of all time would have to be Fallout New Vegas. It was my first game I got to 100% completion. I still occasionally load it up because the DLC for Old World Blues was absolutely amazing and I’d never get tired of it.

• AnubisMortem

AnubisMortem FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Anubis Mortem

#33713024 - 1 year ago

All time Favorite? It has to be Metroid Prime, 1 and 2! 3 is very blah to me and I am looking so forward to Metroid Prime 4. Now I just need to get my hands on a Switch and I'll be fine! What are some of your all time Favorite Games?

• carlking

carlking

#33714396 - 1 year ago

I wish I could play Marvel vs. Capcom 2. 

• lkrad

lkrad lkrad

#33714715 - 1 year ago

Galaga by far....

• nicetoad

nicetoad FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33715943 - 1 year ago

I played so much Tony Hawk's Pro Skater growing up that it's hard not to say that. More recently though, definitely The Last of Us or Persona 5

• Bertie2077

Bertie2077 Create Worlds #UE4

#33721380 - 1 year ago

Thats so hard to answere ! man i guess i list the game si player anual. mass effect trillogy, withcer 2, mw2, gothic 3 , dragon age origins, crysis , gothic 2 . yeah.. Kotor 1/2 ( not anual but every now and then ) . gosh and those are just the games that come to mind ..

• Bertie2077

Bertie2077 Create Worlds #UE4

#33721381 - 1 year ago

In reply to aaronpedalo

Persona 5 is so good :§

• Sevler425

Sevler425 *As seen on PS4*

#33721590 - 1 year ago

Any Final Fantasy game, but 7 or 10 being my favorite. Other then that Skyrim, one of the first games that I spent over 200+ hours and made sure to get the 100% achievement and trophy.

• CaseyE

CaseyE FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33725464 - 1 year ago

I've always loved Jazzpunk, it's exactly my sense of humor