Forums > FIRST Members

Whats your custom sponsor title?

Posts (913)

• landsharkkid

landsharkkid FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17624194 - 4 years ago

I was gonna do 'bleep bloop' because of Caboose being my favourite character and it's also the title of my boyfriend's tumblr. But I decided to go for Cdr Rogers because of Steve Rogers being called Commander Rogers... yeah.

• Jaybles522

Jaybles522 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17632417 - 4 years ago

Ninten_doe because I love Nintendo and also I am a female. BOOM

• ScottLamothe

ScottLamothe

#17635615 - 4 years ago

In reply to Jaybles522, #947:

be careful might try to shut you down ;)

• burrlto

burrlto

#17638648 - 4 years ago

Net Engineer, simply because I'm going to college for Network Engineering and am loving every moment of it. smiley0.gif

• Jaybles522

Jaybles522 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17639062 - 4 years ago

In reply to ScottLamothe, #948:

spelt differently, i should be ok lmao

• Dwiggles

Dwiggles

#17639845 - 4 years ago

Dwiggler actually evolved from one of my many other nicknames. I have a divot in my chest, so some friends called me "Divot Man" as a joke. This gave way to mixing it with my actual name and resulted in Dwiggles, Dwiggler, and Dwiggs.

• Brady

Brady FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Hoodrat

#17640253 - 4 years ago

Hoodrat, and this is why...
    2fc70ac76d177beb2a861ce05115666a.jpg

• Liela

Liela FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32882008 - 4 years ago

Mine is Knows Nothing, which most folks will recognize from Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire. I liked Jon Snow in the books (he was the first person to make me smile, by giving up the right to a direpup to ensure that all the Stark children got one) and I loved his relationship with Arya. In the show, he was just kinda meh.

But it's not about GoT so much as it's about not wanting people to take me too seriously right now. Sure, I'll give you an opinion in a thread, but don't take it seriously because I'm not going to do much research on anything right now -- I actually know nothing.

• VicVas

VicVas

#32882025 - 4 years ago

Kapusta!

When spooked my mom would always yell "Holy kapusta!" ("Holy cabbage!") To avoid cursing in front of the kiddos. It's been one of my favorite words since I first heard her yell it. Plus I like cabbages.

• Imperf3kt

Imperf3kt Visual Novellist

#33061678 - 3 years ago

I'm fairly certain my current title 'Level D' comes from Touhou.

Level D is supposedly the most difficult (I've never played any Touhou games) and I'm quite difficult to deal with at times, so it sorta fit my personality.

It was all I could come up with at the time that fit within the character restrictions.

• Liela

Liela FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33061712 - 3 years ago

Aim to Misbehave. It's from Firefly. I'm a browncoat! And well, behaving is no fun, so we should all aim to misbehave just a little anyways.

• Beerbearian

Beerbearian FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Possibly A Drunk Bear

#33062115 - 3 years ago

Old title became the new username. Came up with the new one because you never know, I might actually be a drunk bear who learned to type and thinks he's human.

• BrownSound29

BrownSound29 Aeronautical Engineer

#33064847 - 3 years ago

Aeronautical Engineer: I design airplanes (mostly commercial and business), do stability and control work, and do flight testing.