Forums > FIRST Members

What got you hooked on Rooster Teeth?

Posts (178)

• MoMisteries

MoMisteries

#16325380 - 5 years ago

I was first introduced to Achievement Hunter on YouTube back when there was only about 10ish Minecraft Let's Plays. But as I caught up on Achievement Hunter, I segued onto Rooster Teeth shorts, then the Drunk Tank Podcast (which evolved into the Rooster Teeth Podcast). To date, I've seen everything Rooster Teeth has on YouTube, and most of what Achievement Hunter has posted (save a couple of Lets Plays of games I'm not too familiar with).

I know we all have different origin stories, so what are some of yours?

• blowguner

blowguner FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16325593 - 5 years ago

Probably the first time I saw Tucker miss with his sniper.

• WizKoulikov

WizKoulikov FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold NoiseTank

#16325706 - 5 years ago

Started from the very beginning with RvB Episode One just sunk its hooks into me with its innovation and hilariousness. I was a lurker and have only made an account about a year ago. I'm kind of pissed at myself for not making an account long ago.
    I did fall off around Season 4 and then got back into Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter around Season 8 of RvB.

• NASBIA

NASBIA The Good Guy

#16325983 - 5 years ago

RvB for me at first. The hooked really sunk in after seeing some RT shorts and starting to listen to the podcast.

• TheBigBen

TheBigBen

#16326050 - 5 years ago

I was introduced in College to RvB in 2005. Season 3 was in action. Haven't stopped since.

• cattoo444

cattoo444

#16326066 - 5 years ago

I accidentally stumbled onto ragequit slender, told my friend it was awesome and that after watching ragequit I was a fan of roosterteeth. He then informed me that watching ragequit didnt qualify me as a true RT fan, so I watched everything on the site and now I'm hooked

• jamvencarter

jamvencarter FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16326072 - 5 years ago

RVB did it for me. I discovered it in 2006 when some people in the computer lab where watching it. Went to my aunts started at season 1 and have watched it every summer now.

• Tmanm

Tmanm

#16326212 - 5 years ago

First season of RVB also the podcasts I really liked.

• JoshuaPeck

JoshuaPeck FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Blade

#16326349 - 5 years ago

The first episode of season five of RvB

Post edited 12/04/13 9:24PM

• JustVlad

JustVlad FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sponsor

#16326415 - 5 years ago

RvB back when Season 5 was being aired. Now I rooster teeth is my main source of passive entertainment.

• xCallxmexKennyx

xCallxmexKennyx FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16326462 - 5 years ago

The first season of Red vs Blue really got me hooked on Rooster Teeth with its humor and creative story telling. From there I started listening to the Drunk Tank podcast, watching Achievement Hunter content and onward. I can say with confidence that getting into everything Rooster Teeth and seeing how much this company has grown over the years is one of the best decisions I've ever made. I'm glad to be a part of it.

• JustVlad

JustVlad FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sponsor

#16326529 - 5 years ago

In reply to Pantherfan1, #12:

Ditto.

• Turdy1

Turdy1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16326696 - 5 years ago

I saw a random episode of Red vs. Blue once. I then decided to watch the rest of the series.
    They were on season 8 at that point.
    It took me a few days to get caught up, and the newest episodes were on their website. after that season was done, I surprisingly didn't watch much. Only recently, within the last year or so, did I start watching other things.

• AnneLydolf

AnneLydolf

#16326790 - 5 years ago

Stumbled upon one of the Minecraft Let's Plays, when they were on episode 30 or something. Then watched everything Achievement Hunter, and moved on to other Roosterteeth related stuff, and now I feel like I've been a fan for years, even though it's only been just about one year.

• J3ST3R31

J3ST3R31 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16326999 - 5 years ago

It was RvB that got me hooked. Watched season 3 of it back in 04 & loved RT ever since.

• MoMisteries

MoMisteries

#16327414 - 5 years ago

In reply to AnneLydolf, #15:

So we're in the same boat! :)

• AnneLydolf

AnneLydolf

#16327443 - 5 years ago

In reply to MoMisteries, #17:

Pretty much, yeah :)

• Kaoru27Umi

Kaoru27Umi Princess of Mars

#16327690 - 5 years ago

Red vs Blue a very long time ago! (this was before any of their other content was even made... so I consider those added bonus to the RT experience!)

• hayley0614

hayley0614 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16327989 - 5 years ago

I actually was first exposed years ago when i watched The Strangerhood. Of course, I was pretty young so i didnt know it was RT that produced that until I truly discovered them last year.
    I got in through Rage Quit, which led me to AH, and from there I wandered over to RT

• shisno100

shisno100

#16328123 - 5 years ago

I got hooked after I bought Halo 2 deluxe edition in that metal case. There was a red vs blue episode from season two *Spoiler* Where church and Tex entered cabooses mind to kill an AI *End Spoiler*

Post edited 12/05/13 12:58PM

• MoMisteries

MoMisteries

#16328142 - 5 years ago

MoMisteries52a0cbc3c906b.jpg

• Turdy1

Turdy1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16328695 - 5 years ago

In reply to MoMisteries, #22:

Don't know what that has to do with Rooster Teeth, but I still love it.

• NobleMETA21

NobleMETA21 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16328909 - 5 years ago

I would say it was Red vs. Blue that got me hooked. Now it's just gotten to the point where I watch almost everything they put out.

• MoMisteries

MoMisteries

#16330107 - 5 years ago

In reply to Turdy1, #23:

(I'm gonna make this work somehow) Ehm... It's an allusion to the friendships made as a result of Rooster Teeth.