Forums > FIRST Members

What got you hooked on Rooster Teeth?

Posts (178)

• EoinP

EoinP FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16570230 - 5 years ago

My cousin introduced me to RvB 6 years ago and I've been hooked ever since, somehow he lost interest though.

• HypeOthesis

HypeOthesis

#16570437 - 5 years ago

A friend introduced me to it in 2006, I believe, and I ended up getting really into it the next year.

• MandeelovesCHURCH

MandeelovesCHURCH FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold MandeelovesCHURCH

#33752490 - 7 months ago

Idk if this thread is still active.  I may have posted here many moons ago, so apologies for double posting.  Time is short, and I cannot read every post.  I am just curious if this one is still being followed.  

I first joined this crazy RT adventure back during RvB season 2!  I loved Church from the first episode I watched and feverishly searched for episodes I missed!  I watched Fails of the Week before I knew AH was even related to RT.  Long time RT lover, and I sponsored on and off due to having children, moving, changing jobs, etc.  I'm an old RT fan, but still current!  Sporadic at best on the community site (actually had no idea how to access the community forums until ~4 years ago)!  I have made many friends here, that I contact via Twitter, but have watched almost every type of content RT has made.  From slow dialup internet downloads of RvB to bingeing Backwardz Compatible or AHWU on XBox app, it has been an incredible journey.  I love the new things, miss some old things, and I'm glad some content is no longer available! ;)  I love RTX, and hope yous guys have a wonderfully peaceful and enjoyable year.