Forums > FIRST Members

Game most time in?

Posts (211)

• doomtroop83

doomtroop83 Gunfighter

#17430818 - 4 years ago

219 hours ARMA 3 and counting

• hadesbane

hadesbane FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Wolfbeacon

#17435952 - 4 years ago

The most time I have put in would be in something like BLOPS 1, TF2, LOTR BFME 2, Age of Mythology, Pokemon, or Warcraft 3

• scarybomb

scarybomb

#17442228 - 4 years ago

for me it's got to be Skyrim on the Xbox. My first account had over 480 hours of playing time. God there was far too much time put into that game. Got it on PC now and I'm sitting on about 100 hours. Borderlands 1 and 2 are a close second with about 120 hours in each game.

• GhostMint

GhostMint

#17456901 - 4 years ago

It's honestly a toss up for me between Halo 3, Fallout 3, Persona 3 (Wow I did not realize how much I apparently get addicted to games that end in 3...) and probably RuneScape back when I was younger and that was the only game I played.

• grimesylad

grimesylad

#17457624 - 4 years ago

In reply to OracleOVS, #219:

You probably hate valve.

• GhostMint

GhostMint

#17457664 - 4 years ago

In reply to grimesylad, #220:

You have no idea lol

• reasonpeason

reasonpeason FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17467387 - 4 years ago

Harvest Moon 64 in pursuit of a full photo album, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Ocarina of Time, or Minecraft. It honestly could be any of these games considering the years gone by since I began playing vs continued playability.

If we're talking franchise combo, Pokemon wins hands down.

• AlyssaaMac

AlyssaaMac FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17467851 - 4 years ago

Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2, and the Sims.

I'm pretty sure Animal Crossing is on that list too somewhere. And Minecraft.

• solidstate

solidstate FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17552110 - 4 years ago

I've got 295+ hours in Skyrim. I think I've played 70 hours of Dragon Age: Inquisition, too.

Post edited 5/05/15 3:16PM

• Munolik

Munolik

#33752596 - 7 months ago

By total time, untracked, various iterations of Microsoft Flight Simulator

As for games where my playtime is actually tracked (on Steam), Euro Truck Simulator 2 is in first (just hit 2400 hours, yes that is 100 DAYS), followed by Transport Fever and Crusader Kings 2 (1100h each).

I like stuff with a slower pace.

• popeyjn

popeyjn popeyJN

#33752725 - 7 months ago

In reply to Munolik I think my game with the most time is Gmod on Steam. But 2400 hours is insane for that game. Wow!!