Forums > FIRST Members

What do you want to see in Sponsor Cut?

Posts (1197)

• Barbara

Barbara FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16638841 - 5 years ago

We recently started releasing Sponsor-only content every Friday as part of our new Sponsor Cut, and would love your feedback!

What do you like? What do you want to see? Let us know in this thread!

• khurram_89

khurram_89 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Nerf herder

#16638863 - 5 years ago

Although I'm sure it's a pain to produce. Live stream content is always fun to watch:

- Cards Against Humanity
    - Game Nights
    - Sponsor Podcasts

Post edited 4/22/14 2:50PM

• AfRoSaUcE

AfRoSaUcE Mage of Hope

#16638886 - 5 years ago

In reply to Barbara, #1:

I agree with tardweasel, the live streams must be tough but that is really awesome.

Behind the scenes footage is really awesome! Especially for Immersion. And now definitely release more about the new office!

• AnerexicLamp

AnerexicLamp FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16638913 - 5 years ago

Tour of the new office? Or maybe that will be public...
    The Risemonger making a shirt design? smiley0.gif

• btwmax

btwmax max_mercer_

#16638948 - 5 years ago

I would like to see more behind the scenes stuff. Things like explaining how some of the shows you do are made, the process that goes into making a show.

I know this might sound weird...but prank videos? Videos of things where people are messing with each other in the office. The reason why I say this is because there are a lot of stories about you guys pranking one another but no video.

• AfRoSaUcE

AfRoSaUcE Mage of Hope

#16638976 - 5 years ago

In reply to BTW_Max, #5:

Like how Team Lads got Risinger and called him a "Baghead?"
    I would love to see way more of that!

• Skrattybones

Skrattybones FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16638984 - 5 years ago

More Miles please

• btwmax

btwmax max_mercer_

#16638994 - 5 years ago

In reply to AfRoSaUcE, #6:

Yes.

• ToothlesGame

ToothlesGame

#16639084 - 5 years ago

I think Sponsor Cuts should focus on doing activities with other community members that are Sponsors like game nights with more rotation with people and also play the online version of Cards Against Humanity making the game short with needing 3 points to win. Could start organizing sponsor only tournaments in some games as well. Also anything else creative that someone comes up with.

For videos and exclusives I think a good idea would just be behind the scenes of making a production of RvB, RWBY, or anything else while it is still in production to give sponsors a little sneak peek on whats the current stage of development of the project. You can also throw in some exclusive DVD extras as well for only sponsors to be able to watch from any DVD that has been made.

Hope these ideas were helpful. smiley7.gif

• Angel207

Angel207 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16639112 - 5 years ago

I'd love to see a tour of the new office (once you are all settled) and I agree that behind the scenes and live streams are fantastic. I also have to say that I love Quick Draw as well (pew pew!) smiley12.gif

Post edited 4/22/14 4:13PM

• Radius55

Radius55 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Site Admin

#16639126 - 5 years ago

A 12 hour marathon of Joe the Cat sleeping.

Seriously, though, a video tour of the new offices would be nice. Maybe a streamed game night on the sponsor server where a group of you guys tries to survive as long as possible against the fans.

• hayley0614

hayley0614 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16639135 - 5 years ago

As everyone else has said I really want a tour of the new building!!
    And behind the scenes are always fun.
    Maybe bloopers from shorts or RWBY could be fun too!

• wyndy

wyndy Jizanthapus

#16639148 - 5 years ago

Cards Against Humanity all day every day

I also really loved the Newlywed Game video, more stuff like that.

• cwin90

cwin90 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold BaDumTiss

#16639168 - 5 years ago

Since you have such a wide variety of talented people working at Roosterteeth, something that might be cool would be like a tips and tricks on how different people do their work around the office.

To be more specific I'm talking about possibly Monty showing how he animates some stuff, how the AH guys edit videos, how writers come up with a story for a short and/or RvB, even some tips on how the website is kept in working condition.

Edit: I would be interested myself in seeing some of the programming practices that are used on the website since I am a programmer myself.

Post edited 4/22/14 4:31PM

• JAZZA916

JAZZA916

#16639171 - 5 years ago

maybe every other week play a card/board/dice game seeing as CAH went so well.

• Elit3jelly

Elit3jelly

#16639384 - 5 years ago

Truth or dare and more CAH! Maybe a game show where we can find out more about the staff at RT.

• ToothlesGame

ToothlesGame

#16639458 - 5 years ago

In reply to Elit3jelly, #17:

Or play Taboo

• Swi7ch64

Swi7ch64

#16639480 - 5 years ago

I think seeing some of yall play D&D, 3.5 preferably, would be beautiful.

• Dice

Dice wOrk

#16639490 - 5 years ago

AH public minecraft hardcore server livestream. (Preferably on PC) smiley0.gif

RT DnD game (maybe live)

Post edited 4/22/14 6:11PM

• deadthistimeee

deadthistimeee FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16639685 - 5 years ago

Cards against humanity! Absoulutely! That was fucking hilarious and entertaining to watch.

• whyonly12cha

whyonly12cha

#16639687 - 5 years ago

More boards games would be cool.
    A cooking contest between the RT sounds like it would be funny.
    RT staffers playing sports. Like that ultimate frisbee idea Burnie had on the podcast.
    RT staff members playing poker.
    If it could be pulled off, maybe a D&D game. Might need heavy editing down though.
    RT staff reading fanfiction written about themselves.
    Pictionary!
    More CAH.

• deadthistimeee

deadthistimeee FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16639689 - 5 years ago

In reply to whyonly12cha, #22:

More boards games would be cool.
    A cooking contest between the RT sounds like it would be funny.
    RT staffers playing sports. Like that ultimate frisbee idea Burnie had on the podcast.
    RT staff members playing poker.
    If it could be pulled off, maybe a D&D game. Might need heavy editing down though.
    RT staff reading fanfiction written about themselves.
    Pictionary!
    More CAH.

This...all of this.

• Swi7ch64

Swi7ch64

#16639693 - 5 years ago

In reply to whyonly12cha, #22:

I think live D&D would work so long as the right RT crew are used and the DM has a short more role play based campaign rather than lots of combat.

Otherwise yes to all.

Post edited 4/22/14 7:35PM

• wyndy

wyndy Jizanthapus

#16639703 - 5 years ago

Pictionary and fanfiction sounds amazing.

• FranciscoG

FranciscoG FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16639867 - 5 years ago

Personally I like the behind the scenes videos the best, its interesting to see how things are done and how content is produced. Maybe have an after video discussion of content like amc's "talking dead". Maybe a drunkcast?

Massive water balloon fight? AH Sing a long?