Forums > FIRST Members

Something that cheers you up

Posts (31)

• deadthistimeee

deadthistimeee FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16642533 - 5 years ago

I'm having an awful awful day. Everyone has them though right?

What cheers you up on your bad days?

• IAmAaron

IAmAaron FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Editor of Videos

#16642679 - 5 years ago

If I'm having a day where I'm just frustrated with life, I usually like listening to angry music. It helps level me out. Or, I'll watch Firefly.

Hope your day gets better, sir.

• deadthistimeee

deadthistimeee FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16642686 - 5 years ago

In reply to IAmAaron, #2:

Thanks! And I love firefly!

• IAmAaron

IAmAaron FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Editor of Videos

#16642697 - 5 years ago

Awesome people love Firefly. That's a fact.

• deadthistimeee

#16642708 - 5 years ago

In reply to IAmAaron, #4:

A fact indeed!

• Dice

Dice wOrk

#16642772 - 5 years ago

smiley0.gifsmiley0.gif Zefrank's video: An Invocation for Beginnings
    and My Favorite song Smile- by Eyedea and Abilities are my top ways of cheering up. smiley1.gif

• hayley0614

hayley0614 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16642798 - 5 years ago

Is it cliche to say RT and AH?? Because im gonna say it anyways

• Yorkk

Yorkk

#16642813 - 5 years ago

In reply to hayley0614, #7:

I'm watching some right now. Rough day and it always cheers me up!

• deadthistimeee

#16642873 - 5 years ago

In reply to hayley0614, #7:

Not at all! RT and AH are cheering me up as we speak! smiley0.gif

• Nightwing273

Nightwing273

#16643069 - 5 years ago

Usually reading a comic or listening to a podcast (normally a comedy one) to keep my mind occupied.

• DADDYT123

DADDYT123

#16643340 - 5 years ago

Usually for me some pizza,games/music and RT work as good as alcohol smiley1.gif

• josh

josh Canuck

#16643501 - 5 years ago

Loop til I feel better.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOq4hyoX9g

• IAmAaron

#16643539 - 5 years ago

In reply to josh, #12:

Good choice. One of my favorite videos of all time. He looks so angry singing such a happy song.

• josh

josh Canuck

#16643549 - 5 years ago

In reply to IAmAaron, #13:

I like to pretend it's the Jaime, Cercei and Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones after they all went nuts.

• JrHunter

JrHunter

#16644013 - 5 years ago

If it's a nice day I'll go to the forest, sit on the jetty on the river and listen to some music.

That or go for a pint with some friends.

• Danroll

Danroll Lazy Bastard

#16645063 - 5 years ago

This video:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFT4OgFxfes
    Playing video games or anything that makes me laugh :3

• Osmaey

Osmaey

#16645243 - 5 years ago

I play things like Board Game Online and Cards Against Humanity for a good laugh.

• deadthistimeee

#16645258 - 5 years ago

In reply to Osmaey, #20:

CAH is the best! I have all the expansions :D

• TakeshiKai

TakeshiKai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16645661 - 5 years ago

Walking really helps clear my mind and listening to music while I walk makes it even better

• Foxum

Foxum

#16647031 - 5 years ago

Watching youtube and going to the "Pet/Animal category" always cheerful stuff there :D

• Kylersn45

Kylersn45 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16647217 - 5 years ago

Honestly when I'm having a bad day what really cheers me up is watching the RT Podcast. I don't know why, but seeing everyone just bicker and laugh at each other makes my day so much better.

• akleiman

akleiman

#16664147 - 5 years ago

Food. And cats.

• emilyhh

emilyhh FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16664510 - 5 years ago

I like to watch anything that's funny, whether that's an RT video, a movie or a TV show. I also like to read comics, The Amazing Spider-Man is my favourite.

• Kaboom1022

Kaboom1022

#16664512 - 5 years ago

Boobs.
    Kidding.
    Sort of...
    Also Roosterteeth/Achievement Hunter video's. Along with many other Youtubers.