Forums > FIRST Members

Worst of the Worst

Posts (44)

• Dan1244

Dan1244

#16655527 - 5 years ago

You know, we have all these forum posts about our favorite this, our favorite that. Why not have a post about the worst things! Whether it be your least favorite book, worst tasted food, a TV show you just despise! Go ahead and list away and see if you can find some people that share your dislikes!

• twittysuch

twittysuch

#16655987 - 5 years ago

I really don't understand the appeal of the TV show "Girls". I can't even make it through a single episode without feeling annoyed or completely bored.

• Dan1244

Dan1244

#16656007 - 5 years ago

In reply to twittysuch, #2:

I completely agree! Also, thanks for being the first post! I also can't stand American Idol anymore. I loved it just two or three seasons ago! The show has gone downhill immensely!

• Yorkk

Yorkk

#16656112 - 5 years ago

Big Bang Theory....PLEASE STOP!!!!

• Dan1244

Dan1244

#16656144 - 5 years ago

In reply to UndeadSpider, #4:

Woah there! Tread lightly my friend, for I am a huge Bond nerd hahaha. Skyfall was certainly the best of Craig's Bond movies I believe. Quantum of Solace is the worst!

In reply to CPhite, #5:

See, my mum really likes it, so I watched it, and boy oh boy is it dreadful!

• twittysuch

twittysuch

#16656308 - 5 years ago

In reply to CPhite, #5:

FUCKING...THANK YOU. I fucking hate this show. I hate it so much. Burn it to the ground.

• Elkaroo

Elkaroo Brush then Listerine

#16656623 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nandice, #7:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas
    What are you talking about, thats the best part

• Angel84244

Angel84244

#16657290 - 5 years ago

Sex and the city. So. Terrible.

• akleiman

akleiman

#16657677 - 5 years ago

Probably gonna get A LOT of shit for this but Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was one of the worst books for me. I love the series (Goblet of Fire was the shit man), but that one was just so slooooow... Of course it still did great cause of it's series and major character death at the end, but honestly, it's one of those books that I will never, ever read again...

• Faierius

Faierius FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16657859 - 5 years ago

I am a hater of a great many things. But I detest all reality TV, Twilight, and working a customer service job the most of all.

• Gurra

Gurra

#16658122 - 5 years ago

Fedoras...

• J3ST3R31

J3ST3R31 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16658281 - 5 years ago

Big Bang Theory.....
    *Shudders*

• JSkinner

JSkinner FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16658299 - 5 years ago

In reply to Gurra, #14:

Fedoras really do make me cringe.

• Nightwing273

Nightwing273

#16658398 - 5 years ago

In reply to CPhite, #5:

*fist bump*

Never once laughed at that "comedy" show.

• JSkinner

JSkinner FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16658437 - 5 years ago

Also, people who where jeans and thongs together.

Maybe it's why I don't like hipsters...

• niall

niall Bleep Bloop

#16658540 - 5 years ago

My Little Pony
    The Lord of the Rings
    Game of Thrones
    Red Bull
    Kerry
    Manchester United

• Dan1244

Dan1244

#16658883 - 5 years ago

In reply to niall, #19:

Woah there. Lord of the Rings? You better explain yourself

• JSkinner

#16658911 - 5 years ago

In reply to Dan1244, #20:

Yeah I second that notion
    We need some answers here

• niall

niall Bleep Bloop

#16659014 - 5 years ago

In reply to Dan1244, #20:

So many people say how great it is but the film work is actually horrible and I also think it is too long

• J3ST3R31

J3ST3R31 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16659050 - 5 years ago

In reply to niall, #22:

In reply to Nandice, #23:

Gonna have to agree with Niall.....

• Dan1244

Dan1244

#16659092 - 5 years ago

In reply to niall, #22:

Man, I am a bit hurt. Excuse me while I go cry :'(

• Stereontario

Stereontario FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16659366 - 5 years ago

Worst kinds of media:

- Any reality show. (Can't stand them. Also, way too many of them.)

- Every pop song to appear on the top 20-40 hits from 2013-2014. (They all start to sound the same after six hours a day for four days out of the week at my job.)

- James Cameron's Avatar (Horrible story telling.)

Worst kinds of games:

- Tower defense games (There's so damned many of them. Give the genre a break!)

- RTSs (Once again, too many of them and a lot of them are just way too similar to each other.)

Worst human habits that anyone can do legally:

- People who whistle horribly and painfully off key

- People who always insist on snapping their gum

• emilyhh

emilyhh FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16659415 - 5 years ago

The worst book I have ever read has to be The Lovely Bones. The worst film, or should I say films, I have seen has to be Twilight. And as much as it pains me to say, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie wasn't all that flash either, certainly not the worst film ever, but not great for what it could have been.

• JkWilly

JkWilly

#16660184 - 5 years ago

In the UK there is a show thats on around lunch time on a weekday called loose women. Its basically a panel show were 4 menopausal women interview really random people. They're not even funny

• twittysuch

twittysuch

#16660205 - 5 years ago

In reply to emilyhh, #27:

It's weird that you mention The Lovely Bones because I was just talking to a classmate about that book the other day and how, we liked the content, we just wish it wasn't written by Alice Sebold.