Forums > FIRST Members

Sponsor Live Stream Times

Posts (17)

• Dylan

Dylan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Davesexual

#17653694 - 4 years ago

All times will be listed in Central Time, since that's the timezone Austin is in.

RT Podcast: Every Monday starting at 5:00pm CT

Dude Soup: Every Monday starting at 3:00pm CT

On The Spot: 5pm CT, when in season

If you need assistance in figuring out what time that is for where you live, consult the map below:

time_zones.jpg

Post edited 7/01/15 1:52AM

• phatboiiripley

phatboiiripley

#32926928 - 3 years ago

thanks

• Pouchy

Pouchy

#32938719 - 3 years ago

whatre the time and dates for the new shows like sports ball, off topic, and RTES?

• Dylan

Dylan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Davesexual

#32938739 - 3 years ago

In reply to Pouchy

I've not been very active on this current iteration of the website, and even worse at keeping up with the shows. Shoot me a PM to remind me to find out the times for these shows, and I'll add them accordingly

• RWBimbie

RWBimbie Keeper of Poems

#33291741 - 2 years ago

Any way we can get told when THE KNOW will be streaming games.
    Or maybe told when they ARE live streaming so we can Watch Live?

Or when some of AH are streaming stuff... that we end up seeing vids of streams we missed?

• NOAHarrington

NOAHarrington FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33294610 - 2 years ago

In reply to RWBimbie   if you follow their Youtube channel it will send out an alert whenever the stream team of AH is streaming things, The Know I'm not sure about though.

• animefan220

animefan220 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33311437 - 2 years ago

Current First Podcast/Livestream schedule: (CT w/ ET listed in Parenthesis) (As of1/10/18)

Mon:

Dude Soup (Funhaus) 3:00pm (4:00pm ET)

RT Podcast: 5:00pm (6:00pm ET)

Tues:

RWBY Rewind 5:00pm (6:00pm ET)

Wed:

On The Spot 5:00pm (6:00pm ET) (when in season)

Thur:

Always Open*: (When in season)

Fri:

Off Topic (Achievement Hunter): 12:00 pm (1:00pm ET)

Death Battle Cast (ScrewAttack) 4:00pm (5:00pm ET)

Glitched Please*

Sat:

Try Hard (Game Attack) 10:30am on YouTube (11:30am ET)

*=Pre-Recorded

• animefan220

animefan220 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33313414 - 2 years ago

Updated to reflect changes on that date

• DragonsAdventVO

DragonsAdventVO FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Voice actor, voice over

#33508780 - 2 years ago

Oh that helps, thanks

• rhdandnjs34

rhdandnjs34

#33574889 - 2 years ago

hi

• nancy.moore

nancy.moore

#33636836 - 2 years ago

wow 

• simonferry

simonferry

#33645075 - 2 years ago

Great, thanks 

• JerBrown

JerBrown

#33706565 - 1 year ago

hmmm so what is that for? 

• Haydon59

Haydon59

#33757284 - 4 months ago

Hi there

• justsomedeveloper

justsomedeveloper

#33759717 - 2 months ago

In reply to Dylan

All times will be listed in Central Time, since that's the timezone Austin is in.

RT Podcast: Every Monday starting at 5:00pm CT

Dude Soup: Every Monday starting at 3:00pm CT

On The Spot: 5pm CT, when in season

If you need assistance in figuring out what time that is for where you live, consult the map below:

time_zones.jpg

Post edited 7/01/15 1:52AM

I know this thread is old but this is some impressing map, totally my game lol

• JessicaMiller22

JessicaMiller22

#33760399 - 1 month ago

It is very difficult to study and work in parallel, without options. Life is gaining so rapid momentum that one has to sacrifice communication with family, personal life and entertainment. But you can save yourself check our site where you canget professional  assignment writing help. 

• TedRodd

TedRodd

#33760596 - 1 month ago

Thanks for the useful information. I have long wanted to watch a stream. I read an article about the company of sponsors at https://debtquest.com/debt-relief-in-florida/. I would like to see them, so to speak, live. You need to find out several important issues related to finance, economics and lending. Thank you anyway.