Forums > FIRST Members

Sponsor vs. First

Posts (3)

• SteelBubbaB

SteelBubbaB FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold All Hail The Mad King

#33698267 - 1 year ago

I have been thinking about this since they changed it in 2016 right before RTX Austin and I miss beung called a Sponsor because it had a certain feel like "I paid for the making of this content" to where with First it feels like "I paid for a early release". I know its just a name and the perks are the exact same but i think it has a certain mental feeling in my opinion.

Share what you think about it.

• teddycyclops

teddycyclops formerly UndeadDrunk

#33698549 - 1 year ago

Man, I remember missing out on getting free DVDs when I sponsor them way back in the day. I think it just have to evolve because as Rooster Teeth grows as a company, the community will grow as well so you need to change it up to keep it fresh. All I know regardless of what they call it, I am putting my money where my mouth is and supporting a great company. 

• SteelBubbaB

SteelBubbaB FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold All Hail The Mad King

#33698557 - 1 year ago

Oh defiantly